Saturday, May 12, 2018

ONTAP 9.4 Simulator Upgrade From 9.3



Download the ONTAP 9.4 Image from NetApp Support Site.

In this example, i had already installed configured with ONTAP 9.3 single node cluster.

Check the current ontap version.




Get the software image package from the web server.




Now you can login to System Manager and check the software image download status.






Successfully Package downloaded and processed.








Check with the cluster image repository.




Now you go update to ONTAP 9.4. This is the disruptive activity because of single node cluster.




Check the update progress.








Then it reboots automatically with new software image 9.4.









Cluster upgrade successfully completed.




Login and check the ONTAP version and update history.












4 comments:

  1. Hi Sir
    This is Sandeep Kumar.. I am learning NetApp Storage from your blog's...(http://senthil-it-infrastructure.blogspot.com).

    I love this blog and I am following your blog's ..i really appreciate your hard work.. Thanks again.

    Sir, i need your help ...I am looking for Netapp storages training documents..my email id is sandeepktanti@gmail.com So please provide me..

    Thanks
    Sandeep

    ReplyDelete





  2. Your blog is just awesome, gr8 work you are doing by sharing knowledge.
    since i dont have access to support.netapp.com so that i cant download netapp simulator 9.3, it would be great help if you share here or upload to google drive , thanks in advance.

    Shams

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need netapp simulator anybody can help me to provide simulator on google drive my email id ds.sumandas@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete